Kick-Off Meeting – Karvina, Czech Republic, 19-20 March 2018
The first meeting of project partners took place in a Czech city of Karvina on 19th and 20th March 2018. It was hosted by Karviná municipality and NGO Petrklíč help. The meeting was an opportunity for the project partners to meet and learn more about each other. The Project Leader (Dacorum CVS) introduced the project, covering the aims, objectives and activities, and presented the Google shared document platform to be used during the project implementation.
See the Newsletter for more info!
2nd partner meeting Serbia – Novi Sad Humanitarian Centre (NSHC), Arse Teodorovica 3, Novi Sad, Serbia, 8th and 9th April 2019
Main elements considered here:
- Feedback on mid-term report;
- The project progress so far;
- Dissemination – report and discussion of targets and how to improve;
- JSTE discussion on what has worked so far, what has been achieved through the training events, recruitment and challenges;
- Sustainability, how we are getting on;
- Good Practice Guide: progress of the Guide/ contents, format;
- Final reporting of the project, brief info to share;
- Next steps.